Print - don't Play
The 3D Desktop Printer with the best 4k resolution
The D4K Pro from EnvisionTEC offers high printing speed and delivers extremely accurate parts with fine details. It is based on an industrial 4K DLP projector which guarantees stable performance for years. In addition, the D4K is compatible with all EnvisionTEC DLP dental resins, providing essential solutions for a wide range of applications - from models to complete dentures and everything in between.
Designed for the dental office and laboratory, the D4K Pro is the latest solution in the dental industry from the inventors of DLP printing technology. Since 2003, EnvisionTEC has led the way in dental 3D printing with equipment and material innovations that have revolutionized the dental industry.
- Delivers high precision components and extremely smooth surface due to 4K projector
- Intelligent sensor technology and control to reduce pull-off forces improves component precision
- Remote Controlling and Supervision via web-app
- Industrial UV LED projector for high reliability and consistent results
- Constructed and designed for continuous 24/7 production
- Faster and Easier Material Changes
- Clear, user-friendly Envision One RP software for
Fast preparation of print objects with automatic generation of support structures and integrated checking and optimization of print data
- Validated and leading material selection for consistently high
Printing Preparation with 1-Click
Hyper Print - Quick and easy to print. Prepare models for printing in just one minute with AI - artificial intelligence.
Effortless: Magic print - Software designed for a smooth and efficient process.
|Platform/ build volume in YXZ||148 x 83 x 110 mm (5.8 x 3.3 x 4.3) inch|
|Native Resolution in XY||50 μm|
|Improved resolution in XY (patented)||25 μm|
|Resolution in Z||1 μm|
|LED Wavelength (UV)||38 nm|
|Dynamic layer thickness||15 - 150 μm|
|operation and connectivity||Touch Screen / Ethernet, USB|
|Size W/D/H and Weight||500 x 570 x 590 mm, 56 kg|
|Power supply/power supply unit||19V DC, 4.73A / 100~240V AC, 1.5A, 50Hz/60Hz|
Need Advice ?
Either fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible, or contact our customer service department at: