For esthetic, implant-supported long-term restorations!
High-performance polymers from HPdent for innovative CAD/CAM prosthetics
PMMA Multilayer InfinityTemp and Cleartemp
- InfinityLayer® - translucency gradient without discernible layers
- Superior aesthetics in the blink of an eye
- Easy to mill and polish
- Approval for a wearing time of 3 years
- Ø 98,5 and Ø 95 - height 16mm / 20mm
- Fair price
|E-modulus||> 2.300 Mpa|
|Bending strength||≥ 120 Mpa|
|Density||≥ 1.17 g/cm3|
|Vickers hardness (0.05/10)||≥ 200|
|Water absorption||≤ 20 µg/mm3|
|Water solubility||≤ 0.8 µg/mm3|
|Residual monomer content||< 0.5 %|
|Impact resistance (Charpy/Izod)||> 13 / 1.3 KJ/m2|
- Thermoset matrix (epoxy) with cross-woven glass fiber reinforcement
- For esthetic, implant-supported long-term restorations
- Extra-light, enormously stable frameworks and substructures for ZrO2, Li-silicates, polymers and composites.
- Characteristics of natural bone make TriLor™ the ideal metal-free restoration form
|Tensile strength||380 Mpa|
|Bending strength||540 Mpa|
|Compressive strength||530 MPa|
|Charpy notched impact strength||300 KJ/cm2|
|Shore D hardness||90|
|Water absorption||< 0.05 %|
No respect for the status quo.
It's easy to say that it's our quality that sets us apart. But in fact, it's about exceeding your expectations and jettisoning outdated standards. To stand out from the crowd, you can't follow the status quo - you have to challenge it. It takes not only good products, but also excellent service. When you call us with a question about a product, you deserve to talk to someone who really knows the product, has worked with it himself, or better yet, developed it himself. When we develop products, we do it together with a group of internationally renowned dental technicians. Other companies would call these dental technicians "opinion leaders". We are proud to call them friends. You know how it is with friends, don't you? They tell you the truth! Even if your idea is no good ...
Yes - we are proud to be different and we want to stay that way.
Your team from HPdent