- Reduces surface tension in circulating water and thus improves wetting of the printing plate
- uniform water film
- Kühleffekt durch schnelles Verdunsten des Mittels
- ensures a stable ink/water emulsion
Use of isopropanol
- Isopropanol without additives consists of 99.9% isopropyl alcohol & does not contain any additives such as dyes and fragrances. Evaporates fast, residue-free.
- Applicable also for electronic devices like processors, GPU heat sinks, CCD sensors. Versatile use in the household or as a cleaner.
- Easy to mix with water. Grease-dissolving cleaning agent, for example in household, trade and industry.
- Also for printer cartridges inkjet printer or to clean the printer bed. Practical spout easy to dose.
- Isopropanol (IPA) can also be used to dilute or dissolve paints, varnishes, waxes.
- Liquid and steam highly flammable
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness
- Causes serious eye irritation